Branch Manager - Main
The Branch Manager is responsible for performing supervisory and administrative functions to ensure the ongoing effectiveness of branch operations. The Manger promotes a superior service environment which ensures optimal delivery of customer services in conformance with established policies, strategies, and procedures. The Manager will establish and uphold legendary customer service, control expenses, coordinate the efforts of staff to ensure branch and bank goals and objectives are met while contributing to the overall bank strategic plan. __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Functions and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overseeing and tracking the overall growth, stability, and profitability of the Branch.
- Performs all functions in a very accurate manner which will safeguard the bank's assets and will provide effective, quality service to the customers.
- Ensures efficient and effective delivery of services by assigned staff.
- Provides ongoing training, coaching, development, counseling and motivation for branch personnel.
- Hiring staff and heading the onboarding and staff training process.
- Building a good rapport with customers and the community through networking events.
- Creating and implementing strategies and/or activates to improve productivity and sales performance in efforts to achieve the financial targets of the branch.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- High school diploma or GED
- Three (3) years of experience in the banking industry.
- Proven knowledge of Bank policies and procedures.
- Possess a working knowledge of all teller, customer service functions and banking operations.
- Demonstrate good work habits, maintain a professional appearance and attitude and follow polices and procedures.
- Work involves standing and walking for extended periods of time.
- Work may include occasional pushing, pulling, or carrying objects weighing 20+ pounds.