The Document Scanner position is primarily responsible for imaging, indexing and shred retention of loans.
Functions and Responsibilities:
- Scan all existing and new loan files.
- Assists in indexing loan files. Other locations as needed.
- Audits scanned files for accuracy.
- Enters tracking of various forms - insurance, titles, missing documents, etc.
- Tracks shred retention for all scanned documents.
- Seraches and retrieves old loan files from storage, which includes lifting boxes up to thirty (30) lbs.
- Performs miscellaneous filing including UCC, notes, etc.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
- High School diploma or GED, or equivalent experience.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Must have high level of written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and make decisions quickly while using good judgement.
- Must demonstrate good work habits, maintain a professional appearance and attituded, and follow policies and procedures.
- Must be an independent worker, able to use critical thinking skills and current resources to find solutions.
- Ability to consistently view a computer monitor and detailed documents.
- Ability to occasionally push, pull or carry objects weighting thirty (30) lbs.