Access Online Banking
User Friendly Operator (UFO) - Telephone Banking information
Online Banking offers account access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, anywhere in the world. Online Banking is a safe, secure, easy and convenient way to keep track of your money.
- Account Information - Check balances and account activity.
- View History - Look at past account history and check images.
- Export Data - Available to MSMoney®, QuickBooks™, BAI2, Excel, or Quicken®.
- Transfer Funds - Transfer funds between your accounts.
- Pay Loans - Pay your loan payment with a Kaw Valley Bank account.
Enroll in Online Banking
To enroll now, please read the Online Banking Terms and Conditions and complete the Online Banking Enrollment Form. After we have received the enrollment form, we will call or e-mail you when your enrollment is complete. The first time you log in, you will be required to change your password.
| Top |
Let us help you pay your bills with ease and convenience. With online bill payment once you have created the payee list you can just point and click. You are able to pay almost anyone from the gas company to the paperboy next door. You have the ease to pay bills anywhere you are. All you need is an online accessible device with internet access. You have the option to set-up a one-time payment on a particular date in the future or set-up recurring transactions. Let us save you the expense of a check, an envelope and a stamp as well as save your time.
- Pay Anyone - Send money to anyone with a name and address.**
- Pay Bills Anywhere - All you need is an online accessible device with internet access.**
- Preset Payment Schedules - Schedule one-time payments for a future date or set-up recurring transactions
- Save Time - Once you have created a payee list you just point and click.
Enroll in Online Bill Payment
To start enjoying the convenience of online bill payment, please read the Bill Payment Terms and Conditions. Then contact one of our friendly Online Banking Representatives at 785-232-6062 ext. 173, and they will assist you with the enrollment process.
| Top |
Safe and Sound
We understand that the security of your personal and account information is important to you. We also understand that our success and reputation in the Topeka community relies on our ability to offer banking services in a safe and secure manner. That is why we utilize the latest technology to safeguard your personal and account information.
| Top |